Welcome to NotesHub
Fully cross-platform, vendor-agnostic, markdown based note-taking app
If you are in an airplane or traveling in a forest, it does not matter, your notes will be always with you. You can even edit them, delete, add, etc. All the content will be sync once connection is restored.
Your notes will be periodically sync with remote location, so you can access latest versions across all of your devices.
No Vendor Lock-In
All data stored in your device and sync with remote Git repositories. Choose GitHub or any other Git provider.
Merge Conflicts Auto-Resolution
Don't be afraid to edit the same notes from different devices even when you are offline. Once connection is restored your notes will be automatically merged. If the same lines changed you will see an alternative variant in the note.
The application is built with love and using the latest web technologies (PWA). It means that it can work in any mobile device, desktop, or any other device with modern web browser. The app works offline and can be installed. Works and feels like native app without compromises.
Go to the Dark Side
You can choose between light and dark theme or system default to match with rest of the apps.
- Generic Git notebook provider
- GitHub notebook provider
- Local notebook provider (non syncable)
- Dark and light themes support
- Markdown preview with scroll sync
- Attach/upload image file on paste from clipboard
- Attach/upload image file from local disk/storage
- Convert html content to markdown on paste from clipboard
- Editor toolbar with all necessary commands (bold, italic, list, table, etc.)
- Markdown syntax guidance
- Automatic merge conflicts resolution
- Periodic background sync of data
- Support of KaTeX for math expressionscoming
- Support of Mermaid diagramscoming
- Syntax highlighting for code blockscoming
- Quick notescoming
☕ Buy a Coffee
Like the application? Support developmentbuy a coffee